Samstag, 10. Oktober 2009

first snow, awesome city, to be continued

minneapolis is wonderful, i totally have fallen in love with this place and i'm pretty sure i'll be back at some point. however, this blog entry is only here to tell you: practise patience, folks, i'll write some more stuff tomorrow while i'm on the train to chicago - and then hopefully will upload it tomorrow night along with about a trillion pictures that i have taken. for now i only want to let you know that my phone balance is low so if anyone tried calling me and have failed with that - sorry about that, i'll try to load some money up there as soon as i get my new credit card number sent to me.... til then: stay tuned, people, minnepolis is what we call hamma and i really want to share my adventures here with you!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen